Contact us if you are interested in employment at:
JOB OPENING: LEGAL ASSISTANT
NO LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Our team is highly capable, supportive, and energetic. We deliver top-quality legal services and develop exceptional client relations. We are looking for an individual who will appreciate and contribute to a positive work environment where everyone pulls their own weight.
CARREL+Partners LLP requires a legal assistant to assist with a busy practice in the areas of wills, powers of attorney and estates. Full-time, Monday to Friday. Flexible hours can be accommodated. Start date as soon as possible. Generous benefit plan after probationary period.
- University degree or college diploma, any field, or working towards one.
- Technologically literate.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients on a regular basis.
- Takes pride in workmanship.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, problem-solve, and create efficiencies in established routines.
- Highly organized and logical.
- Intermediate (or better) skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a less-paper or paper-less office environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your application package by email (preferred) to email@example.com, faxed to 807-346-3600, or delivered to CARREL+Partners LLP, 1100 Roland Street, Suite 1, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5M4
- Application package to include:
- Transcripts for post-secondary education.
- An interesting cover letter, no longer than 1 page, that tells us why you think you have something to add to our team.
You bring the right aptitude and attitude, and we will give you the knowledge. Salary determined by what you can bring to the table (this is NOT a minimum wage job). Position open until it is filled.