Contact us if you are interested in employment at:
JOB OPENING: LEGAL/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
NO LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Our team is highly capable, supportive, and energetic. We deliver top-quality legal services and develop exceptional client relations. We are looking for an individual who will appreciate and contribute to a positive work environment where everyone pulls their own weight.
CARREL+Partners LLP requires a full-time legal assistant. Start date as soon as possible. Generous benefit plan after probationary period. The person in this position may be working in any of the areas of law in which we provide legal services, as well as providing administrative support.
- Technologically literate.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients on a regular basis.
- Takes pride in workmanship.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, problem-solve, and create efficiencies in established routines.
- Highly organized and logical.
- Intermediate (or better) skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma
- Experience working in a less-paper or paper-less office environment.
- Law firm experience and/or legal assistant/law clerk education and/or administrative assistant education
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your application package by email (preferred) to email@example.com, faxed to 807-346-3600, or delivered to CARREL+Partners LLP, 1100 Roland Street, Suite 1, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5M4
- Application package to include:
- An interesting cover letter, no longer than 1 page, that tells us why you think you have something to add to our team.
You bring the right aptitude and attitude, and we will give you the knowledge. Salary determined by what you can bring to the table. Position open until it is filled.