Contact us if you are interested in employment at:
JOB OPENING: LITIGATION LAWYER
CARREL+Partners LLP requires a LITIGATION LAWYER (Junior to Mid-Level). The primary litigation areas will be general, corporate/commercial, and employment, with some assistance in real estate and estate litigation. Administrative tribunal work is also likely. Start date May or June 2018. Competitive salary tied to performance. Generous benefit plan and perks. Awesome office.
Applications due by April 5, 2018.
Our team is highly capable, supportive, and energetic. We deliver top-quality legal services and develop exceptional client relations. We are looking for an individual who will appreciate and contribute to a positive work environment where everyone pulls their own weight, and we all have each other’s backs.
- Lawyer in good-standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Court room and/or tribunal experience.
- Technologically literate.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients on a regular basis.
- Take pride in workmanship.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, problem-solve, and create efficiencies in established routines.
- Highly organized (in both paper and digital), and logical.
- Desire to be an expert in your field.
- Business acumen.
- Experience working in a less-paper or paper-less office environment.
- Experience with any of PCLaw, Worldox, and ACL3.
- Experience with other litigation support software.
- Supervisory or management experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your application package by email (preferred) to Johanna Maki email@example.com , faxed to 807-346-3600, or delivered to CARREL+Partners LLP, 1100 Roland Street, Suite 1, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5M4.
- Application package to include:
- Law School transcripts.
- A “make your case” cover letter, no longer than 2 pages, that convinces us you are the best person for the requirements of this position, and for our firm.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. References to be provided at the interview; references will be contacted upon the completion of a successful interview.
Position open until filled.