Contact us if you are interested in employment at:
JOB OPENING: LEGAL ASSISTANT or LAW CLERK
Our team is highly capable, supportive, and energetic. We deliver top-quality legal services and develop exceptional client relations. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who will appreciate and contribute to a positive work environment where everyone pulls their own weight.
CARREL+Partners LLP requires a LEGAL ASSISTANT or LAW CLERK. The primary areas will be family and general litigation. Full-time, Monday to Friday. Flexible hours can be accommodated. Start date as soon as possible. Generous benefit plan. Competitive salary.
• University degree or college diploma, any field.
• Highly organized and logical.
• Adaptable, strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Takes pride in workmanship.
• Comfortable dealing directly with clients on a regular basis.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
• Technologically literate.
• Intermediate (or better) skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Experience working in a less-paper or paper-less office environment.
• Experience with any of PCLaw, Worldox, and ACL3.
• Experience working in a professional workplace.
• Experience working in project management role.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your application package by email (preferred) to Robert Botsford (firstname.lastname@example.org), faxed to 807-346-3600, or delivered to CARREL+Partners LLP, 1100 Roland Street, Suite 1, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5M4.
Application package to include:
- Transcripts for post-secondary education.
- An interesting cover letter, no longer than one page, which tells us why you think you have something to add to our team, and how you meet the requirements of this position.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will commence the week of July 9, 2018. Position open until filled.