Hannah Gladstone, HBSc, JD
Wills and Estates, Real Estate
Hannah moved to Thunder Bay in 2013 to join the Charter class at the Bora Laskin Faculty of Law after completing her Honours Bachelor of Science at Queen’s University. Hannah joined CARREL + Partners as a summer student in 2016 and has now returned as an associate lawyer practicing in the areas of Wills and Estates, and Real Estate.
While in law school, Hannah gained valuable experience through the Bora Laskin Faculty of Law’s innovative Integrated Practice Curriculum. She received hands-on training in a variety of practice areas including Wills and Estates, Real Estate, Administrative Law and Litigation. Hannah also had the unique opportunity to work with several professors at the law school, conducting legal research in the areas of constitutional, health, and environmental law.
Hannah has appeared before the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice, and has assisted with matters before the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, Federal Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal.
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2016
- Juris Doctor, First Class Standing, Bora Laskin Faculty of Law, 2016
- Honours Bachelor of Science (Biology), Queen’s University, 2012
Community Involvement and Professional Affiliations
- Director, Canadian Mental Health Association- Thunder Bay Branch
- Director of Policy and Research, SHIFT- Thunder Bay’s Young Professionals Network
- Member, Thunder Bay Business Women’s Network
- Member, Thunder Bay Law Association
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada