Jack Jamieson, HB COMM. LL.B.
Corporate & Commercial
Mr. Jamieson is a life-long resident of Thunder Bay and has practiced with CARREL+Partners LLP since his call to the Ontario Bar in 1979. He has 30 years of experience in commercial litigation, insolvency, and corporate and commercial law. Mr. Jamieson has also been Counsel to the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation and its predecessors since 1986.
He also represents the Thunder Bay International Airports Authority Inc. and acted as Counsel throughout the transfer of operation and control of the Thunder Bay Airport by Transport Canada to the Authority in 1997.
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce, Lakehead University (Gold Medalist), 1974
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Ontario (Graduation with Distinction), 1977
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 1979
- Law of Upper Canada
- Thunder Bay Law Association
- Rotary Club of the Lakehead
- Institute of Municipal Assessors of Ontario